After 17+ years specializing in eating disorders and disordered eating plus over seven years in business, I’ve seen some patterns:
- Women struggling with food and body image work that holds them back from a true calling to be entrepreneurs. They dabble in business, network marketing, or just dream about it but they don’t fulfill their full desire and potential because they’re locked in food or body jail. They tell themselves things like “When I get this under control I will…” “When I lose the weight I’ll feel more confident…” “When I feel comfortable in my skin I will start to…”
- Health or Life coaches who have a passion for helping women heal their relationship with food but don’t have the confidence or expertise to boldly help women. They undercharge for services they aren’t passionate about and have no clue how to make themselves stand out and charge premium prices in the niche they desire. Being part of the movement to dismantle diet culture lights them up, but they’re overwhelmed with all the moving pieces to get it off the ground.
- Women who want to use their food story to help other women overcome their food and body struggles but don’t have the expertise or mentorship to start offering it as a service. They want to feel confident they are helping these women and have support for when they get into a situation where they don’t know the answer.
If you relate to some or all of the patterns above, I want you to know you’re not alone. And I also want you to know that you have the power within you right now to break through these patterns, stop the struggle, and finally create the business and life of freedom that you’ve been longing for. The problem is, you’ve likely never had the support you need to:
- move past the body or food issues that are holding you back and/or…
- Learn the curriculum and skills needed to do the work you crave
- Learn what to do next when it comes to creating or growing your business…
…and that’s where I come in!
Break Free and Earn Your Worth
A mentorship program designed to help you break free of the patterns and limitations that have been holding you back from designing the successful business and fulfilling the life you desire.
WHO THIS IS FOR:
Dietitians, Health Coaches, Life Coaches, Educators, or Counselors who want an online business with a specialty in eating psychology and want the confidence in a proven method to guide clients so you can grow a thriving business with a steady flow of consults who are excited to work with you.
Women who have a story with food and body struggle that needs deeper work to live in complete freedom. You feel held back from food and body image struggles of the past, and want to overcome it so you can show up to make the impact you know you are meant to make. It is time to commit to ending this struggle and create a business that lights you up.
As a Registered Dietitian and Business owner since 2003, I have worked with thousands of women to break free and create brand new ways of relating to food, eating, your own body, and every area of your life.
Now I want to help women beyond food. I want to teach them the curriculum, skills to coach, and make the business side simple and done for you so they can put all their energy into creating unshakeable confidence in themselves.
Fully focus on learning how to coach with my customizable Business in a Box kit—all the essential tools you need to uplevel your business and be seen as a the professional and expert that you truly are.
I’ll be your personal business mentor as you work to establish and grow your business exponentially.
It’s ultimately about learning to trust yourself—on a level deeper than you’ve ever experienced before.
If this program is speaking to you, I invite you to reach out and talk about how this program can support you in finding greater freedom in your life and creating the successful, fulfilling business you’ve been longing for.
If you know deep down that you’re meant to do something more—something bigger and more impactful—with your life and business but you’ve yet to take the leap and make it
I know that taking the step to join a program like this and work with a coach can feel like a big step—a vulnerable step, even. Which is why I’d love to personally speak with you to answer your questions and see if we’re a good fit to work together.
Book a Breakthrough Call
I’m going to try to summarize what working with Karen did for my life. I say “try” because it may be impossible to describe what a different person I am today. In all areas of my life.
This is about food, yes… but it’s so much more. I feel like a giddy little girl most days, and (!!!) have all the tools I need to live my life the way I always thought I could. My husband summed it up looking at me one night as I was talking to him about something (I can’t even remember what it was now) and he just shook his head and said jokingly, “I am so in awe of you these days… like, who are you?!”
Looking back, any of the concerns of “will this work for me” “is it a good investment” etc. were irrelevant because immediately after committing to the work, I could see that Karen was in this 100%. More if possible. She was going to meet me where I was and work through it with me no matter what as long as I was open to the work. And I was open to it most definitely. So, if I wanted it, it was mine.
There was no way I could fail. And that was an awesome way to feel. In fact, now that I think about it – that’s pretty much how I take on anything these days: with inevitable success. Sure, trip-ups are going to happen – but the thought of it doesn’t paralyze me anymore – because I just have to show up, do the work, and be open to the good stuff. And by the “good stuff” I mean the journey.
I am so thankful for Karen and her work. It’s a gift. Having gone through the program, it’s hard to put the value of it into dollars… I would pay it 10x over – no question.